To all you seasoned pro's

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Hairyskinback, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Hairyskinback

Hairyskinback Kobold

Hi peeps, you may have seen me in the lobby or not. I have been around several weeks now and am slowly putting together a collection. I know there are several builds listed throughout this area but I thought I would make a more personal request.

I would ask if your the type that likes to share your creations or even if you have a few older builds that may not be totally up to snuff now. Would you like to send them to me in a conversation rather than in reply to this post.

While I may not copy them to the letter I find reading over other peoples builds gets the creative (rather cob-webbed) part of my brain working and hopefully give me access to like-minded souls that like to talk about the game and old and current meta's.

Hope to read from some of you soon.

Hairy. (Mike)

2. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

I think a lot of the veteran players have tons of builds saved up, but they may be legendary/ epic heavy. If you want people to share their builds, you need to be more specific. What races/ team compositions do you like to use? Do you want to feature certain legendary items, or do you want it to be peasant only? (like rares or below/ epics or below)

What sort of synergies have you discovered or want to explore? What do you look for in a build (survivability, heavy damage, heavy control, etc).

ParodyKnaveBob and Macizo like this.
  3. Hairyskinback

Hairyskinback Kobold

I like a wide range of builds. My strongest on the old map rotation was a 1-1-1. For normal arena I think human/elves work well. While I like the health of the dorfs I still think lack of movement can hurt. I know you can factor in ways to counter this but in doing so you give up other options. Currently for this map rotation I have switched to a 2 warrior / 1 heal/frenzy/inspire Priest. Racked up a few wins but i do miss my old build :)

4. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I just have a few builds saved... No more than 20 and i post most of them in the forums.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.