Three Years Cardhunter

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Obernoob, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Cool, I will need a team for looting every adventure. This is a great chance to finally finish the Steam achievment for doing all adventures with a party.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

3. Zacharianthi

Zacharianthi War Monkey

Happy Birthday Cardhunter!

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

ParodyKnaveBob and Farbs like this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Thanks for noticing that. I've cancelled the overlapping leagues.

6. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

But the Day with all the map with LF... will begin when LF rotate? or at adventure reset all map will already have LF?

7. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

How about checking the OFFICIAl THREAD or the OFFICIAL BLOG

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

There's actually going to be one more aspect to our celebrations: we're going to start revealing some sneak peeks of the upcoming set!

9. Valadilene

Valadilene Lizardman Priest

I guess they don't like us double dipping fairy? I see mass disconnects and got an abuse report

a cue to go to bed instead of doing entire campaign all night

DupleX likes this.
  10. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Same thing here

winner likes this.
  11. I guess they restart the server. So bad because I did a major sacrifice for keep the account online for the double.

Also iIwould like if they prevent us from the restart early.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    winner likes this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

None of the server issues were planned/intentional. We're working on the situation. So sorry!

ParodyKnaveBob, timeracers and Farbs like this.
  13. hwango

hwango Hydra

Dang, somehow I managed to be a whole day off even with the clearly written times in the announcement, and missed the first 5 hours. = P Does that mean I missed the first chance for Meowquith, or is she the third figure in the rotation for league prizes? Or is it even rotating like that? I mean, are all of the quickdraw leagues for Growler, for example? I kind of hope not. Quickdraw I could probably win sometime this weekend, but the other two league types could be rough, and I really want to complete my collection of Kee-Tenhs.

14. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I think the triple duals are the ones that give Meowquith which are third in rotation.

15. hwango

hwango Hydra

Thanks, that's...sort of good news? At least I don't need to really kick myself for missing the beginning, anyway.

16. Good to know. Don't expect a server issue because I saw you did something similar on the previous years. Hope you could found a fix.

Also I'm sure you didn't expect any issue because you normally would do a test on the test server (just in case)

winner likes this.
  17. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yeah, it was an unexpected interaction between the new hardware and the loot-fairy-everywhere code. Jon figured it out and snuck in a hotfix, so hopefully we're okay now.

18. Sincerely, I was expecting more time for fairy on all maps, as a compensation for the first day problems. But maybe I was so optimistic.

winner likes this.
  19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Not a good weekend for me:
    6 Epics, 1 Legendary, 569 gold
    Chests saved for expansion: 22 mag, 5 epic
    No kitty :(

20. ma.xiping

ma.xiping Kobold

Is there any news about the 4th anniversary ?