The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Questor

Questor Ogre

No need to explain, it is so interesting that Veza got so many figurines in the first place.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

That's randomness for you. In the case of a single player all kinds of crazy clustering can and will happen *. Also, I'm willing to bet he has quite a pile of the other low level legendaries as well, the figurine just randomly happens to be the most numerous for him.

* In the linked table you can see that from 1,000 Epic chests I got 1 copy of two different legendaries and 16 copies of one legendary while the most common amount of copies were 7 and 8 (at 36 items each).

3. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

Since I also had 8 Relics and 4 figurines, I always sort of assumed some of this had to do with the loot tables at lower levels and the small amount of legendaries at those levels. Veza has been mining these longer than I bothered to do it, but you do seem to get lots of these.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm trying to finish up the level 6 items, and I'm still missing 6 legendaries. I wouldn't mind having a few more copies of the good ones as well, because good tokenless items are always worth having. The %@*#& RNG, however, keeps giving me Antioch's Figurines on level 6.

neoncat likes this.
  5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I got my second Chartwell's Ring today from the diamond mines, just doing my once-daily level 6 run. It wasn't even the last battle. A happy moment in Cardhuntria -- with far-reaching consequences for its less savoury denizens.

Sir Veza likes this.
  6. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Just for fun, which are the legendarys you guys have in great number? withtout counting treasure because i sell then mine are Dark Drewg's Mace and Iberial's Boots with 3 copies of each

7. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I had 3 copies of Mail of St. Oxivia in my first 10 legendaries I think :p
    Haven't got any more of them since.

8. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

For me it's lvl 18 shoes.
    Non Boots lvl 18 Legendary Items: 3
    lvl 18 L. Boots: 6 (including 3 copies of Pergop's Slippers)

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Test server is easy. If you want more just play in the sandbox. :cool: I was determined to get 2 St. Portia's Mauls like I have on live. The 2nd and 3rd dropped in the same batch, and by that time I had 5 VPs, 5 Lava Staffs, and an itemcount of 1602.
    After that, I sold excess for hours to get the game to move again. :p

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

League prize gave me my first AotA Legendary: Phantom Pain :p

Flaxative likes this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Nice, that one's cool, Illusory Barrier is a real card, unlike Illusory Wall.

13. e-stab

e-stab Goblin Champion

Got Xentoc's Maul (AotA) today. A decent item, but not overwhelming I'd say.

14. e-stab

e-stab Goblin Champion

Wow - just found Illusion in my daily Cardstock runthrough. Nice support item for firestorm farming. :)

Flaxative likes this.
  15. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Since the inventory system is becoming more and more god awful the longer I play this game, I've resorted to keeping an actual list of all of my Rare+ items in a giant Excel spreadsheet so I don't need to count crap up every time I need to sell inventory. I barely even hold onto Common or Uncommon items anymore.

Total Legendary: 141
    Unique Legendary: 102

Notable ones include 2x Dangerous Club, 2x Vibrant Pain, 1x Wym's Lavastaff, Searing Pain, and 4x Bleneth's Frenzy Tomes. Still no Strongarm though.

Haven't actually had to send any to the bin yet, but if I get one more Lt. Buckwell's Boots or another Raging Battler, it'll be worth a hundred gold.

16. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

I finally hit 200 legendary items today (plus another 19 treasure items). 136 unique items (yay I have 10 Relic Of St. Darqar ). Only have 11 unique legendaries from the new expansion, so plenty of those left to find.

Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  17. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

18. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

This is actually pretty funny, I was in a MP game I definitely should have lost (the dude forgot to step off a hot spot before passing the turn, otherwise I'd have had 100% lost).

Well, long story short, trascendent chest holds a double legendary drop: Kristoph's Skull + Gzellin's Boots (my first duplicate legendary. yay for me?)

19. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

I once got a doble legendary from a brown chest, it's great when that happens. Such a pity that it happens only once or twice in a century.

Bandreus likes this.
  20. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Placed 1st in my league pod today, and in my Epic chest I discovered ...
    ... my 3rd Trained Tactics. :(

Flaxative likes this.