The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Ector

Ector Hydra

What are "the diamond mines"? Is it a special adventure or something else?

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Two of the campaign adventures, "Diamonds of the Kobolds" and "The White Star", have a different loot drop table to the other adventures. They drop about 40-50% treasure. If you need gold badly, repeat the first two battles of these adventures as long as you can stand it. You'll get gold faster than any other way in the game. I just happened to call these adventures the diamond mines, it's not a common name for them or anything.

ElShafto likes this.
  3. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

4. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

5. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Those are all you really ever need. The VP for MP and the Lavastaff for SP... why even keep farming? :-P

I'm looking for a VP or two and another Lochaber. Besides that I'm pretty happy with every item I currently have.

6. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

*twitch* *twitch* TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO APPEASE THE TREASURE GODS

7. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

Well I farmed my butt off one week to buy it at Randimar's and got the other in a random chest drop a few weeks later. Nothing magical. I'm still missing tons of great items, of course, not all legendary even. Shielding Token still eludes me. I found exactly 1 in Randimar's so far and 1 other from a random drop. Pure luck (good and bad).

8. Stexe

I'll trade you like 4 Shielding Tokens for one VP... :-P

Flaxative likes this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

WOO-HOO!!! I finally found a Wym's Lavastaff! :D Legendary item #102 for me.

Jarmo likes this.
  10. Stexe

Congrats, I really love that item. I just got a Vibrant Pain in Randimar's this week! One down, one to go! :-P

I've also got like 6 or 7 other Legendaries in the past 2 weeks. I'll probably update my list later on (nothing good except some Bleneth items minus the Skull).

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Congrats on the VP, Stexe!

Stexe likes this.
  12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yay, I got my first Rowan Magestaff today! I have several dozen different legendaries and this is my first copy of this common item.

neoncat and Sir Veza like this.
  13. tuknir

14. The Mask Makers

The Mask Makers Mushroom Warrior

How the hell can people get to 100+ legendaries ? I have like ten...:-s

15. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

A good place to start are treasure hunts + SP challenges (with club membership). After that, it's just lucky drops while farming.

16. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

You can get about a legendary a day or two by just completing 10+ SP adventures a day. The low level ones are quick to complete, for example. The gold chests drop a lot of goodies when attacked en masse.

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I have a lot of 'sitting' time to waste and do a lot of speed-farming (repeating any levels but last, & repeat). I often open 200-400 small chests per day, so stuff shows up eventually.

18. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

I'd say only expect 1 legendary a day if you can manage around 20 complete adventures a day with club membership based on my experience. It's actually less that that, the only way I average 7 legendaries a week is by also purchasing items from Randimar's. Sadly, replaying the low level adventures for legendaries is primarily a good way to get lots of Antioch's Figurine and Relic Of St. Darqar , you really need to build higher level adventures into your daily schedule to get a chance at other goodies.

Sir Veza is able to play a lot more than that by repeating the early stages of an adventure. Those chests seem to have a lower chance for high end rewards (based on the numbers we've been tracking), but if you have the time it will improve your rewards. I would simply warn others that unless you have a LOT of time to play, don't expect his results (or mine to a lesser degree).

Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  19. tuknir

20. Stexe

Just got another Wym's Lavastaff in my 2nd gold chest in MP.

I've gotten quite a few other Legendaries but nothing really good -- this is the first good one I've gotten since my VP.

Basically I'm set with items except for another VP and a Strongarm or two. Can't really think of anything else I need until the new items come out.