The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Mwahahaha (I'm Alucard?)

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I haven't, and I'm pretty sure my RNG hasn't either.
    Maybe I should read it aloud to my RNG. :)

3. Ector

Ector Hydra

4. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Ok, so I finally tallied up all of my legendaries - 25.
    I also looked on the wiki for the amount of different legendaries there are per item class.
    I did this to try and make myself feel better for the lack of legendary weapons I have seen. I ended up making myself even more depressed.
    In order of the most legendaries I own by type:
    1. Boots: 28 legendary, I have 6.
    2. Dwarf Skill: 5 legendary, I have 4 (!)
    3. Arcane Item: 37 legendary, I have 3
    4. Divine Item: 25 legendary, I have 3
    5. Divine Weapon: 19 legendary, I have 3
    6. Heavy Armor: 10 legendary, I have 2
    7. Weapon: 26 legendary, I have one.
    8. Shield: 18 legendary, I have one.
    9. Robes and Helm: 18 legendary each, I have one each.
    I have no legendary staves, divine items or human/elf skill.
    What does it all mean? I'm unlucky. 8P

5. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

What the... how much do you play? I've been playing the level 17 missions nearly every day since late September / October and I've yet to get a single VP.

6. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

I do play a bit, but I only pulled one of those randomly. There's a very small chance you'll get a legendary treasure, and there's a lot of lvl 17 legendary items it could be. For all of the legendary items I have, I actually only have about 1/3 of the total unique legendary items. You just can't reliably farm a legendary item.

I got 2 of those from Randimar's (which is just another form of luck), and oddly enough there's another one in there this week I may buy. Not sure I need 4 of them...

7. Stexe

Here is my list of Legendaries. I've sold a few too -- like maybe 4 or 5 (useless ones that were basically subpar in every way). I've also gone through about a dozen Legendary treasures -- I seem to keep getting them.

Amulet Of Blades
    Axe Of The Titans
    Azan's Icy Bulwark
    Bewlin's Baffling Bauble
    Bleneth's Frenzy Charm
    Boxton's Razorstaff
    Brin's Storm Locket
    Captain Cedric's Helm
    Darune's Dagger
    Demigod's Hammer
    Ekkerg's Amulet
    General Gideon's Helm
    Gloomthirst
    God's Rage
    Hand Of Melvelous
    Hylithia's Robes
    Jannivol's Shield
    Jornin's Figurine
    Juniper's Boots
    Juniper's Jumper
    Luke's Iron Hand
    Mindless Aggression
    Mokk's Boots x2 (first and only duplicate just the other day after 4 months of farming)
    Nasrum's Moccasins
    Nok's Squirming Shroud
    Reaper's Scythe
    Red Jon's Staff
    Rolf's Reliable Platemail
    Skull Of Savage Iljin
    Smoag's Bucket Of Pitch
    Staff Of A Million Embers
    Staff Of The Misanthrope
    Superb Flexibility
    Twipp's Energy Boots
    Ulrin's Scuttling Socks
    Uula's Whirling Robes
    Wenham's Leather Coif
    Wym's Lavastaff
    Xander's Mail

Pretty much the only Legendary items I'm looking for at the moment is Vibrant Pain and maybe another Wym's Lavastaff. Outside of that I'm pretty happy with what I have... COME ON VIBRANT PAIN!

8. Stexe

zomg lol. You can never have too many VP! I think 4 would be enough and I'd buy it if I were you.

You still have a TON of Legendaries... considering I play like 3 to 4 hours a day on average (and have 40 Legendary and maybe found 55 to 60 including treasures and ones I've sold) it seems difficult to comprehend someone having more treasure than me without playing (or paying) a royal ton.

Yeah, you can't really look for a specific Legendary due to their extremely low drop rates, which is a shame. I feel like their drop rate is way too low considering how powerful some of them are. Epic drop rate feels fair to me, but Legendary doesn't.

As for Randimar's? I usually only have 1 Legendary item in there each week and I think I've only ever purchased maybe 2 or 3 from him ever. I'm sitting on 9k to 10k gold almost always just in case... but it hasn't been any good stuff in there since launch which is a shame.

9. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

Some of mine came from pizza I carried over from Beta, I'd say around 20-25 if I recall correctly. And I buy a lot out of the rare store. Most weeks I can make 7K+ in gold and that goes into items. It hurts buying some of the, shall we say less-than-stellar legendaries ( Bynzer's Weighted Club is also in my shop this week), but if I don't have them I'll usually make the effort to pick it up.

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Did you sell your Hand Of Melvelous? Of my 12 legendaries, 2 are staves and 3 are divine items (but no skills of any kind). Random things are random.

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

o . O That is a LOT, gratz! I play quite much and my weekly take is about 2,500 gold without grinding the diamond mines. Would you care to share how you end up with so much? Maybe you've discovered the Midas touch of Card Hunter.

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

My luck with legendary weapons isn't good either: 4 of 88. One is Mindless Aggression, which is more of a bad joke than a weapon, and two of the others I bought at Randimar's.

13. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

14. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I ran into a special on low-level staves this morning. Found my 6th Staff Of The Misanthrope to complete that set, and my 5th and 6th epic Staff Of The Inferno to complete that set as well. And more Dwarven Panatellas :cool: Still no more weapons, though.
    I've been updating my page 1 post instead of reposting. I really don't expect anyone else to look at it, but I like seeing the gains I've made since my original post.

16. Stexe

Yeah, I'll just be updating my post I think. I got Wym's Fiery Bangle last night. I think I sold it before too or something similar.

EDIT: I think I sold Miligar's Dragon Tongue and Wym's Bangle is so similar... meh. I thought Legendaries were supposed to be LEGENDARY! :-P

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Yep, most of them are pretty pathetic. I have two Trained Tactics. If I'm really unlucky I'll get a third.

18. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Yeah, I sold it way early, like before I even started MP. I didn't know any better, though in hindsight I probably would have sold it anyway.

19. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

No secret methods.

I beat 20+ modules a day, and often grind the mine levels for extra gold (depends on how much I have and my mood). With a silly large collection, I probably make a bit more than you just in beating general levels because I sell a lot of epic and rare items. While they don't sell for much, it does add up.

Jarmo likes this.
  20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Ok, thanks for the info! I guess you get out as much as you put in. As is generally the case.