The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

2. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

The nice thing about "Forgetfulness" is that it won't be wasted countering someone's spell.
    On the bad side it has a range of 6 compared to Counterspell's 8.

Not sure whether discarding 2 random magic cards or the two oldest is better. Oldest is often better against warriors if someone has been hanging on to cards for awhile. But, with Wizards it could just mean that they're short range spells which tend to be worse for Wizards.

As there is no item with 3 CounterSpells (Spellbane Scepter has the most for an Arcane Item @ 2). I'd say it's a decent item.

Flaxative likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Do you think it's playable in the current meta, though?

4. Bearson Onyx

Bearson Onyx Goblin Champion

I think it's worth a shot, having consistency in any card is always interesting... also, discarding mages is great but making a priest lose his mass frenzy+nimbus at high levels is no joke either ;)

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

Why not, plenty of mages running around to counter.

6. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

The Strongarm->From New year randimars
    The Bludgeonator-> from a gold pvp chest (not even the club item, nice surprise)

the farming didnt gave me nothing worth noting today, so far

7. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

8. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Just dropped a second Evasion... yay?

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

11. Qui11

Qui11 Kobold

I've been leveling up in SP the free MP adventuring party that the game gives you and as of yesterday morning they were 3 points away from dinging 20. They did Cardstock and in the last chest got Wellington's Shield, my 19th ledgendary and the first that I remember getting from a brown chest. With a point to go they killed the yellow dragon and received Reynoldo's Boots! I dimly recall from a statistics class some observation that random events tend to occur in clusters, but this seems extreme.

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It seems to happen that way in this game. I sometimes farm 3 to 4 thousand drops without a legendary, then hit three within about 30 drops.

13. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

For the past two days, I've gotten a legendary (Orc Painting and Relic of St. Darqar) on the very first drop of a farming run in Lair of the Trog Wizard. That same brown chest also gave me a Staff of the Inferno on the first drop of a run a few days ago. ^_^

14. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm jealous of the Orc Painting. I still don't have one. I think that's where I got my 3rd SOTI.

15. Aeldaar

Aeldaar Kobold

I just got ! How should I build around it? I'm thinking a dwarf with and to start, that already eats up three of my gold tokens

16. Aeldaar

Aeldaar Kobold

hrm, neither the item code nor the edit function seem to work; it's Robes of White Wylla, Mindsplinter Staff, and Superb Electromancy

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

You might get better results by posting this as a help request in the Deck Building forum. I'd offer advice, but I only play SP and this sounds like an MP question. ;)

18. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Spent an hour today trying to get through Slub Gut's Sanctum 1HP quests, and then made it through on my second try tonight. Got Captain Cedric's Helm from the golden box, so I'm happy now. ^_^

19. Ector

Ector Hydra

I have just a little... just 10. But looks like there are people with even worse luck than mine :) I'm playing for 2 months.

Avakiria's_Cup - pretty decent, but fire mages are currently limited to SP.
    Bleneth's Frenzy Charm - very nice tokenless item.
    Glasod's Dark Thighbone - crap
    Ozerian's Boots - mostly crap, probably can be used in some SP scenarios.
    Snitrick's Shield - quite nice tokenless shield.
    St. Tesrim's Corona - crap
    Swiz's Circlet Of Elements - looks quite powerful, but is hardly good in MP. May rock in SP though
    Xemu's Crown - all cards are powerful enough for MP.
    Hand Of Melvelous - a pretty nice item for vampire priest, even in MP.
    Larkin's Orb - uber-powerful! Bought it for 2500 gold :)

20. Shoe

Shoe Mushroom Warrior

I've been playing since release, not super heavily, but i'd say 6-10 hours a week. Here is my list:
    Hand Of Melvelous
    Does that seem super crappy to anyone else? I have around 10-20 epic and another 10-20 rare items, but I literally have only ever gotten one legendary drop....