The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Aeldaar

Aeldaar Kobold

Antioch's Figurine
    Barnum's Staff
    Cadefel's Savage Maul
    Captain Cedric's Helm
    Darune's Dagger
    Eeygonnic's Shield
    Ekkerg's Amulet
    Hand Of Melvelous
    Kelharin's Clogs
    Knife Of St. Blenko
    Mokk's Boots
    Ozerian's Boots
    Quick Jon's Buckler
    Raging Battler
    Reap The Whirlwind
    St. Nyssa's Hammer
    Staff Of A Million Embers
    Troll's Ire
    Xemu's Staff

The most used items are the tokenless helm, shield, and racial, giving me a quick and easy non-embarrassing option when the rest of the slots are already full. Knife of St. Blenko used to be best in slot for infinite draw priests, so that was fun and made the citrine demon portal challenge easier. Ozerian's are actually just a third Vira's Shoes, worse because they need a blue token. Antioch's makes me think BM overvalues Twin Heals, and the Whirlwind makes me suspect the same for Violent Spin. Troll's Ire is great for the drawback quests and Kelharin's is good in general for Team Run

2. Moogle Stiltzkin

Moogle Stiltzkin Mushroom Warrior

*= I use it pretty often​
    ^ = Feel like I should be using it more​

Playing since since 1-2 month ago​
    Total: 26​
    Highest Level: 18​

I think my secret is, 3 gold chests in mp, and a full sp campaign clear to farm the gold, and maybe get lucky finding legendaries as well. firestorm/volcano build works really well in making the runs efficient and fast.​

also don't blow all your gold in a week. buy what is actually good and worth it, and save as much as you can for next week's randimars. also persistence in farming daily :X​

i'm pretty fortunate for getting the azgul's orb very early on. i credit it as being one of the very first core items that helped me get started to make my firestorm build for sp farming.​

i also was fortunate to get 2 of the best warrior weapons ingame, the hack master and the bludgeonator.​

bleneth's skull and wenham's leather coif is pretty awesome too, and further encouraged me to switch to a melee heavy build for mp.​

hawlic's glowing shirt is tokenless, and i have yet to seen any that is as good as it for the same tokenless cost. those harnesses are amazing for that price.​

3. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

just looted a Vinorkin's Cuirass ..quite nice, now when i use warriors i can start using it instead of the emperors plate and maybe use the gold token somewhere else

Moogle Stiltzkin likes this.
  4. TheShadowTitan

TheShadowTitan #3 in Spring PvP Season

I feel so dissapointed about my loot. I started playing cardhunter in October, completed Campaign first and then I started playing MP. I play this alot (at least i think I do) and I only got 13 legendary itens (3 of them are Hand of Malvelous) and 2 legendary treasures. I think the problem is that I play alot of MP and few SP. Almost every day I get at least 11 MP chests and do Cardstock II (from SP). Normally I get 3 epic chests per week (by playing MP). I did some quests but not much. This weekend I bought 3 wizards and I did some of the low level 1hp quests and farmed lvl 6 adventures during some hours (The White Star and Diamonds of the Kobolds), I did them alot of times but I hadn't got much luck on the loot. I use 2 of the legendaries itens in MP, Bern's Untouchable Mail and Snitrick's Shield.

5. tuknir

fresh from a gold mp chest St. Sebanna's Armor . kinda nice...but would not spent a gold token on it i guess

6. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

My luck has improved quite a bit. I've been levelling a 3x elven cleric team (just finished Black Forest) and in total got 4 legendaries out of it. St. Pascal's Torch and Holy Hellyn's Breastplate are quite nice, even though I haven't found immediate use for them.

7. Questor

Questor Ogre

8. tuknir

just spented 300 pizza on 2 purple chests...got only 1 legendary : Yancley's Boots as you can guess im prety dissapointed....
    maybe next time i learn: save pizza for membership and/or new figurines and/or modules

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

That's why I don't buy chests, but don't feel too bad. The boots are way better than a Relic Of St. Darqar.

10. Moogle Stiltzkin

11. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

It's decent, Shredding Strike is really good when against enemies with armor (especially ones that prevent all your damage = = like those Skeletons), but otherwise the potential damage ( 6 * 3 + 8 * 3 = 42)isn't as high as the other weapons on its level

Mazzaram's Mighty Mattock (35-65)
    The Hackmaster (60 '. ')
    The Bludgeonator (57)

Another thing worth noting is that with Hackmaster/Bludgeonator, unless you're facing a skeleton with that bone armor or golem with a lot of armor on it, the damage from your strong hitters can probably carry you through most armored enemies anyway (especially with All Out Attack...)

12. Moogle Stiltzkin

in singleplayer for the last 2 high level modules, i use this setup
    Kahrdum
    Level 20 Dwarf Warrior

1 x Wild Run
    2 x Bruiser
    1 x Quick Step
    1 x Bludgeon
    1 x Weak Chop
    2 x Blind Rage

Anthiencur
    Level 20 Elf Wizard

4 x Volcano
    6 x Firestorm
    1 x Dash

Antsla
    Level 20 Human Priest

1 x Run
    2 x Altruism
    1 x Quick Step
    1 x Chop
    3 x Mind Worm
    1 x Minor Heal

with the 2 highest dps weapons for a barb, when he gets close to the dragon boss with perhaps a nimble strike, he can finish her off with either the hack master or the bludgeonator when paired with the double attack. it's insane :D kek

as you can see though, my warrior he also has a lochaber axe which has useful nimble strikes for movement. so i just can't find a reason to use the tenderizer for him.

Even in mp, i use the following setup
    Gwinrimegal
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

1 x Wild Run
    1 x Bludgeon
    1 x Walk
    1 x Team Run
    2 x Bruiser
    1 x Solid Mail
    3 x Weak Chop
    1 x Blind Rage

Uthoran
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

1 x Dodge
    1 x Team Run
    2 x Slicer
    1 x Barge
    1 x Walk
    1 x Cowardly
    2 x Weak Chop
    1 x Blind Rage

Xerques
    Level 1 Human Warrior

3 x Dodge
    1 x Quick Step
    2 x Slicer
    1 x Run
    1 x Blind Rage

so see there isn't much room for it, because the rageblood dagger paired with a high dps weapon, only leaves room for a nimble strike weapon. so i'm not quite sure how to fit in the tenderizer into my current setup :/ i don't want to kill off my mobility, especially when i'm already low on ranged attacks.

ps: i found a Azgul's Orb today, making me own 2 now in total :D

13. tuknir

:eek: u rly have some hard hitting warrior weapons.... im jealous

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

You know, Tuknir, you can also edit quoted posts to make them shorter :). Did you really need the whole quoted post to make your comment ;)?

15. magnuslshs

magnuslshs Kobold

16. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

17. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

Since you've got both slashing and crushing damage, you can also bypass the potential problem of facing skeleton problem (where Shredding Strike can be useful to just burn it off)

And for everything else you can probably use Frenzy Aura and just ignores any armor on them.

*flips table*

'A ' I've been doing lv 4-9 modules repeatedly (neglecting advancing my party's level) trying to find them Firestorm spamming cards...been getting a few other legendaries/decent epic along the way though (my warrior can have 6 Shimmering Aura to facetank the demon portals)

18. tuknir

yey just looted my second Porior's Nimble Mace -.- oh well.. :p lets hope new year randimars brings me some new additions to my colection

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Picked up a couple more legendaries recently...
    Glasod's Dark Thighbone dropped last night. What a pile.
    Bleneth's Skull finally showed up in Randimar's inventory this past week... :)

20. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline