The Last Lenbear

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by BlackVoidDeath, Jan 7, 2017.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

The Last Lenbear

A story by lenbear
    Credits: lenbear
    Staring lenbear as Lenbear

Story

WOW these people have been chasing me for a whole month now. OMG why have they still not stopped following me? FIGHT ME... nope they are still following me. I know, lets spam their chat boxes, that'll teach them ROFL.

The Last Lenbear.jpg

Epilogue
    LOL I did it, spammed their stupoid world chat... lets just hope Jon doesnt ban me...

Attached Files:

gurel2, tolkien, Melancthon and 7 others like this.
  2. BlackVoidDeath

This scenario is difficult but I have won twice as of now, so it is definitely difficult but winnable - you just have to use your move cards smartly and not get trapped. Any feedback is appreciated.

3. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

4. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Okay so it's one of those scenarios that I really like, but you're going to get RNG salt from a lot of players.

You need to (a) draw move cards, especially the walk, (b) hope that the dogs spawn at the base of the map with the rest of the mobs to win and (c) hope the dogs don't do something janky like nimble striking over you at a choke point.

Took me about 6-8 tries to get through? So it'd work as the first level in a MM, but if this was the second or third level prepare for world chat getting saltier than Mrs Lot.

5. BlackVoidDeath

My current winrate is at a steady 1/4.
    But I do agree that this scenario requires quite a bit of luck but also relies on the positioning of the player which in my opinion is even more critical than luck in this scenario.

6. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

An important piece of Cardhuntrian history has been preserved here this day. And it requires you to spam multiple lenbears to win, so bonus points for accuracy.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader