The Elder Oak

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by BlackVoidDeath, Oct 10, 2015.

1. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Pretty sure shredders can block. I might be wrong.

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I meant the Shamans dont have blocks, but the Shredders dont have weak block so you can hit them safely with Mighty Tree Limb.

3. 40c_rudy

40c_rudy Lizardman Priest

This is a nice map BVD, i managed to complete it on my third try. The latest MM maps are not very hard, so i think this one could easily be included in one, since it is beatable and it involves some strategy to clear it.
    I am not sure about this because i was not paying much attention, but i have the feeling that in my second try, i used violent spin but it failed to move the two goblins that were next to me.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Violent Spin probably only looks at the bottom corner of the large monster. Similar issue with Muscle Through and Charges.

timeracers and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

If you hover over a 2x2 character, it highlights the bottom square - the character(s) that are next to that square will be the only ones affected.
    I wish all the characters surrounding a 2x2 character would be affected, but with the current mechanics it only affects the above.

seth arue and 40c_rudy like this.