The Daily Deal

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Fry_The_Guy, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Fabrian's Shield seems pretty good looking today. Anti-magic with card draw for a blue? Would be nice to have.

2. Mirkel

Mirkel Goblin Champion

Not very different from Magnetic Shield which most of us have from doing High Mountain Pass. I don't think I've ever actually used mine since Catch Arrow used to suck, should give it a try now.

3. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

That Daily Deal, omg!
    One day to decide! It's sucking me out of gold too fast :S

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

No kidding, takes longer to sell the crap than to just run another kobold farm.

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Who wants my vial?

6. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

If only there were some way to get Focused Healer to go along with it.

7. Accent

Accent Hydra

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah well I have 5x Wuuna's and 3x Flak's and I'm still considering buying another... you can use 9 in a party!

j/k, I'm saving money for Glasod's Dark Skull in Randi's.

9. twistedinc

twistedinc Kobold

Bought one now that almost everything on it has been buffed.

Cheers Flax!

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

Is that one good for Vampires? I have 2 of those and wanted to try a vampire build, but I thought the Wuuna's was better because of the fact that it's tokenless

11. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

For vampires the usual weapon (Vampire's Blade) is tokenless so you can afford to take Divine Items with tokens.

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

With the Spear of Darkness buff, Glasod's is better than Wuuna's/Flax's if you have the spare token. Same damage, more range.

13. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Saramin's Shield... meh
    Bloody Bracelet is a nice item. In SP, the Path of Knives and Wall of Fire can be devastating.
    Petochl's Sword is a good buy if you don't have one already and you don't have Sundersong. I found it a very effective weapon in Death March+Chess Henge.

14. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

..had to make sure I got my second staff of the firegod for 500gp, gotta love the matchstick!

15. rowspower

rowspower Goblin Champion

Bought the leg. boots and epic helmet.

Hopefully someday my warriors will free up a blue token for it (being the helmet, boots were mainly for collection purposes, or if I try armor elves again)...

16. Accent

Accent Hydra

Same.

I already have the boots and the helmet, (Kelharin's Clogs and Angry Jack's Helmet), or I'd have looked at those, too.

17. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Kelharin's Clogs. Now they show up in Daily Deal as well as Randimar? Huh. Seems like I should buy them.

I think that Captain Cedric's Boots are better in most cases, but it would be nice to round out my Team Run boots collection to 1 of each kind.
    So I should buy 1 Kelharin's Clogs? Or two? Arg. I don't know what to buy anymore...

18. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

Kelharin's Clogs are good in Elven Maneuvers, Pathfinding, Enchanted Harness, and Leadership builds. Otherwise, unless Short Perplexing Ray type cards make a comeback I'd rather have extra movement cards.

19. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Thanks for the input. You know what, I'm going to buy a pair. I've always liked Officer's Harness, and I can always use both legendary boots.

20. kogi

kogi Ogre

What's in the Shop today? I can't login until after work.