The Daily Deal

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Fry_The_Guy, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Noteworthy Item(s) of the day:
    Inspired Command (rare) - Probably the most usable of the items that have Inspirational Thinking.
    Lizard Hide Boots (epic) - This is one of the few minor token boots with fly on it. I actually ended up using it in Wicked Waterways on my wizard. I don't recommend it, but it is an option.

Other good item(s): Rageblood Dagger

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Noteworthy Item(s) of the day:
    Dark Drewg's Mace (legendary) - Tokenless with good damage and the possibility of buffing firestorm wizards in low level dungeon? Yes, please! I prefer it over Cudgel Of Wrath since the mace doesn't discard armor.
    Advanced Levitation (epic) - Good for burfft if you somehow have the token to spare and want a higher attack density over more cycling, or don't want to push off your attachments.
    Perfect Ferocity (rare) - Not a big fan of this since I prefer running a human support priest, but I can see why this can be a reasonable pick if the meta ever shifts to more elves and humans. It's pretty strong in SP though.

4. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

There's a really-horrible looking staff in the Daily Deal today. I highly advise no one buys it.

HisRoyalHygiene likes this.
  5. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Another Smoke on the water... score!

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Don't scare me like that gulo, i thought it sold cheeser gear.

7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

DING DING DING, we have a winner!

ParodyKnaveBob and Ector like this.
  8. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

I went from zero Radcannons today, to two! winner indeed.

I picked a good week to get back into this game.

9. Cursed Radcannon is great for 2xwizard 1xpriest teams, not really playable otherwise since the potential to hit your warriors advancing in is too great.

10. Ector

Ector Hydra

Thanks a lot, BlackVoidDeath! I'd miss it without your message. Now I have two and can really build a crazy radiation party!

11. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I saw it but *gasp* didn't buy it. ... Shortly before I went on hiatus, I won one from a chest, whoooo! ... and this week, Randimar offers me (oh wow) my first Vibrant Pain. $8^ | With little time (and even less motivation) to overkill play yesterday and this week to obtain both, (especially since I'm set to upgrade to Windows 10 starting tomorrow, expecting to take a couple/few days,) I figure it's better to collect the 200g or so to buy VP (whoo!) for later when I'll maybe (probably) return to more regular play (eventually). $E^ J

So yeah. Second Cursed Radcannon? Alas, I miss you without ever having you. First Vibrant Pain? *pssh* Vibrant enough to forget the Pain of losing second Cursed Radcannon! $E^ b (Meanwhile, potential Atomic Drop Console #3 sits in Randi's, too. Ha! Ha ha! Naaahhh.)

12. JakeAlmighty

second Captain Cedric's Boots worth having these days? It's a good boot just not sure if I'll ever need two on the same team.

13. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I don't remember when was the last time I saw these boots in the shop, (if ever) so I decided to get my second pair. And that's from someone who only plays SP, where movement isn't as big of a deal as in MP. (and I'm definitely not a collector, who spends their hard earned time and money on junk)

14. JakeAlmighty

alright, convincing enough for me! I'm sure the 2nd pair will come in handy sometime.

edit: and thx!

15. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

I could imagine them being useful on stabby elves. I usually throw them on a support priest so no need for more than one

16. hello world

hello world Hydra

They feel very marginal for me, you are replacing a good card( cautious sneak) for a great card, while in most builds you are still running a terrible card from your tokenless class skill slot, unless you are running trained cleansing, the two trait and 1 purge one, or the two traits and 1 force bolt one.

17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

You do know there's a reply button in every post? At the moment I have no idea who you're talking to, because your post is really incoherent.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  18. HisRoyalHygiene

He's comparing spending a (minortoken) on Captain Cedric's Boots to the tokenless Mouse Boots. As a fiend for team movement, I think it's worth the token.

Macizo likes this.
  19. JakeAlmighty

3rd Illusion

3rd Supercooled Laser

either worth having? I'm not sure how many Supercooled lasers people are running in their fancy annoying Cone of Cold triple Wiz builds.

20. HisRoyalHygiene