"Thanks for Comprehensive FAQ Thread" thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sir Veza, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This thread is to prevent the "questions, comments, and corrections" thread for the Comprehensive FAQ from being buried by thanks messages which I expect to pour in in response to an effort of this magnitude.
    @Scarponi - First, congratulations on becoming a moderator! Many thanks to you for this monster of a help thread, and to @Latheviosin, @Magic Elves and @Jon for assisting!
    I've built and maintained an FAQ in the past (for a simpler system than this), and I know the work involved. I salute you.

Bandreus, Fifjunior7, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Your very welcome, happy to offer something that I hope will be useful to new and old players alike. Now when people ask, you can say "Look it up!" Oh, and fyi, my "moderation powers" are simply so I was able to create that particular thread, I'm not a moderator in any official sense, I'll leave that to the very capable mods already on here.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    Bandreus, CT5 and Sir Veza like this.
  3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Incredible work, thank you!

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Wow, that is an amazing thread!

I've been meaning to make an acronym post myself, but never got around it. Also, thanks for using my names for card qualities. :D

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Yeah, incredible work Scarponi! Hats off to ya. :D

6. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I actually haven't written the co-op portion of the FAQ yet thanks to some pressing real life deadlines, so no need to thank me just yet. :oops: They'll be done very soon, though!

Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.