Testing new bbcode export

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

2. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Looks awesome!

3. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

Well, it would be nice to have the cards ordered by type.

But other than that, hooray!

4. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

If I could add one thing - altough I'm not sure if it's possible or if it wouldn't be a problem - but effective deck size would be really useful (only trait counting towards deck size reduction). For example: 5 traits in deck, 31/36 effective deck size.

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Not sure if anyone else agrees with me but i would preffer to see it like this if possible

Big Burly Mace
    2xBash 2xSmash 2xTrash
    Tiny Pointy Dagger
    Stabb,Poke,Slice,Slash,2xPith

Possibly with the sumation still at the end but i really would like to be able to tell all cards in a item at a glance instead of having to go to the wiki.

Looking at that wizard for example makes me think it should use less firespray. But there could be one on each item making it a more logical choice or 3xfirespray items a plenty without me being able to tell without taking a long time to look at all the items. After all the cards are decently easy to lern but there are thousands of items so learning all the combinations is unresonable.

Jon, irongamer and skip_intro like this.
  6. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Great point

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yup, having an option to sort as item includes rather than a deck would be nice - but either way, great stuff!