Telekinesis nerf & wizard control decks

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Tyro, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

I run tri-wizard control. Now that Telekinesis has been nerfed, is it worth my time to farm telekinetic chains or should I stick with sensate's rings? It would be nice to ditch the squeamish, but I'm not reliant on direct damage. It is nice to fly people over my acid moats & illusory terrain.

2. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

You cant farm certain item in this game (exept maybe lvl 3 leg).

There is DD, RR and Random Loot.

Chance to get certain item is not even close to zero - it is equal to zero:D Everything comes unexpected:D

Just play for fun and the items will find you:D

3. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

That's not entirely true. Loot rewards in single player are within a level range relative to the level in question. Loot fairy (esp. co-op LF), quests, and repetition stand you a good chance of netting specific legendaries with enough patience.

4. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

this only really works for low level stuff because the item pool is relatively restricted. (this is why he mentioned lvl3 legs)

for higher levels the loot pool is absolutely massive, the effect is largely negligible

Tyro likes this.
  5. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

I have done hundreds and hundreds of adventures trying to acuire sertain item from sertain level range adventures, never got one i was lookin for.
    Almost all i wanted i got via random loot like ranked/league chests.
    Dont waste your time on farm - play for fun, items will come by the time.

Gento and Tyro like this.
  6. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Higher like starting around level 6? :-(

7. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Yes, starting from 6.
    You can check wiki, there is extremly big amount of items at this level range.

Tyro likes this.
  8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yeah, even when there's a special event and LF shows up for every adventure, I still failed to get the item I wanted.

9. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Ouch

10. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

They're mostly things I want though, so still worth doing the quests and LF :)