Telekinesis & illusion wall

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ZekTul, Feb 9, 2017.

1. ZekTul

ZekTul Kobold

Hello, I've been playing for about six months and I never had a reason to post anything in the forum ... but today something strange happened, a magician used telekinesis through a block of illusion wall, since my wizard was in the block next to my warrior (among the pillars of the map) ... obviously I lost the game, but it does not matter ... the subject is that between my rage, I said that maybe the staff could answer why it happened ... to where I have Understood, no spell passes through the illusion wall, attached photo, to see what happened ...
    Well, I appreciate your response

Zek'Tul

http://prntscr.com/e6rl4h

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Your illusionary barrier, or their's? A player can see through their own (one that they laid), not through their opponent's. It's a one way thing.

ParodyKnaveBob and timeracers like this.
  3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

ILlusory Barrier / Wall Of Illusion:

Target three adjacent squares become Illusionary Terrain (Enemies must Stop. Enemies may not sight through).

Emphasis mine. Illusion Wall only prevents enemies, in your case, you to see through it. The elf wizard (caster of the Illusion Wall) can see normally through it and target your characters with spells.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. ZekTul

ZekTul Kobold

ok, my bad... thanks you guys...

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.