Swiss-style Tournament Info / Sign-Up!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Stexe, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Darn. I know I suggested the "1 copy of each item per party" rule, but it prevents me from playing the insane builds I wanted to try playing....
    Oh well. Sign me up. IGN jade303

Stexe likes this.
  2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yeah, it is staying at that time now since I haven't heard any reason to shift it.

3. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

My in game name is the same as my forum name BTW.

Oddly enough, my current party only has to swap out my 3 low level legendaries to meet the requirments. Probably because I don't use a wizard, they are the biggest culprits of same item usage.

4. Stexe

Just an additional note. I need all parties to be submitted to me no later than an hour before the tournament starts. That way I have time to go over everyone's build and still have time for last minute additions.

5. faeyan

faeyan Kobold

Count me in
    IGN : faeyan

6. Dakmor

Dakmor Mushroom Warrior

Latest for sign ups is?

I want to see if I can get better items/test builds.

7. Stexe

You can sign up now. Latest for submitting your build is 1 hour before the start of the tournament.

8. Dakmor

Dakmor Mushroom Warrior

Alrighty. I'm in.
    IGN - Dakmor Lancer
    Pm to you with my build is on the way.

9. Stexe

Okay, here are the scenario files we are using for the game. Everyone participating should download them (they are also on the first post in this thread as well, but I figured I'd re-post them here also).

Just download that, unzip it, and remember where you stored them.

Then when we start the tournament one of the two players (I'll let everyone know which map and which player will be loading it) will load the map (it will be random because whoever loads the map always goes second -- so to keep it fair we will randomize it).

Attached Files:

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Starcryst

Starcryst Kobold

I'm in.

IGN - Starcryst

11. KarbonKhan

KarbonKhan Mushroom Warrior

Damn, need to go out and won't come back in time for the tourney, sorry guys.

But hey, titties>tourney

montecristo_4444 likes this.
  12. That's questionable. But enjoy!

Flaxative and Stexe like this.
  13. Stexe

Not for *this* tournament. Nothing > than it!

14. Starcryst

Starcryst Kobold

Stexe - something weird. I went to Challonge and tried to sign up, but it said that Starcryst username was already taken. Then I created a new account and used HeronBlade, but now I see Starcryst is in the tournament AND HeronBlade is in. I presume that I already had an account setup using the Starcryst name and that it was automatically added to the tourney and that I duplicated my entry? Or did someone else "borrow" my username? Sorry for the trouble...

15. Stexe

I added Starcryst because you posted here with "IGN" -- I'll remove it and you should maybe rename yourself as Starcryst2 or something to make it easy for people to know who they are fighting.

16. Starcryst

Starcryst Kobold

Thanks.

17. Stexe

Tournament is starting in 5 minutes! Last call!

18. Stexe

FINALISTS: Eren (1st tie), illkill (1st tie), Karstedt (3rd), GunsmoKing (4th)

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Grats to the finalists, and thanks to Stexe for hosting!

I'm proud of my guild's performance—illkkill in the top 4, tuknir and myself in the top 6, and lots of Sorcs scattered about the rest of the listing, giving people good games and infusing the event with fun. If anyone participating in or observing the tournament was at all impressed with our camaraderie and indefatigable cheer, drop me a PM to arrange a time for initiation. The Sorcererers will welcome you with open arms!

20. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Fun tournamnet, thanks for the hard work Stexe and gg's all :)