Swiss-style CO-OP Tournament Info/Sign-up!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jade303, Feb 9, 2015.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Very intense games, thanks for a calm look at it. This one already shows what would become our undoing, poor time management.

Also reminds me of the issue that a team comment would go global when there was a coincidental spectator arrival.

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fixed in the next build :)

4. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Can we get the ability to ping squares to our allies? We had a game were we might have won but there was some miscommunication about what square to move on.

5. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Hey guys, just been busy but I thought I would jump in here.

The whole purpose of the legendary item rule was to prevent complaints about vets having better items, etc. As it turns out, many of the veterans (both for items and for co-op experience) actually lost this tournament, although precisely why remains unclear.

Because BVD was using a very similar item to an epic (instead of something like two Blue Destruction), and because it was only for two rounds, and because of the number of TK in the deck was high, etc etc, I didn't think twice about disqualifying his team or handing out the random draw prize.

If anyone has an issue with a player making a mistake/cheating and getting an Epic Chest instead of not getting anything, then I don't know how anyone can play Leagues.

I wanted to thank Dill, FinalCheetah, Tragus, ridgewater and more for being subs. Sorry, I didn't plan on giving out prizes for substitutes, and there is no participation prize this time.

PS: One other player used two legs one match but didn't win any prizes. I advise them to follow the rules in the future.
    PPS: My only regret for this tournament was letting Celestial Lions be the last map. It's one of the best maps, but with the time limit, it didn't work very well.
    PPPS: It would be nice if cards were labeled "Red Flame 1/Red Flame 2" but not as big a deal as square pings.

gulo gulo likes this.