Swiss-style CO-OP Tournament Info/Sign-up!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jade303, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Youbo

Youbo Orc Soldier

Alright,I decided to participate.
    IGN: Youbo
    Character: Human Wizard, since there seems to be a lack of those.

2. TreePipit

TreePipit Kobold

TreePipit, Human Priest.

3. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

I'm changing mine to an elf warrior

4. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

By the way I'm shadow stalker

5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

you dont need to write two comments about one thing - just click the edit button under your comment to change/add to it.

6. Name: FinalCheetah
    Character: Dwarf Warrior.

(Hope I'm not too late >_>)

7. BlackVoidDeath

i think you are 3 hours not too late or 21 hours late :p

8. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Teams have been announced! Team leaders sign up now!

And if you register at this point, I would be happy to put you down as a substitute!

9. BlackVoidDeath

3 High elo players
    3 High elo players
    I am calling bs :mad:

10. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Seriously? The players were selected at random based on HP, not on ranking.
    The winning team will have the best team, not the best players.

11. BlackVoidDeath

And the best items :p -and that is where the "high elo" comes in

12. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

If you're going to complain so much I can always find you a substitute now. ;)

There s a reason why I picked random teams, but also why the HP distribution has been modulated, and why there is only 1 legendary item allowed per character. Every team has a shot at victory.

There will be a feedback thread for this tournament. If people want to organize their own teams with the players of their choice, they can do that in their own tournament.

All further comments must pertain to substitutes, co-op functions, player names, questions etc etc. Teams are final and there will be no further discussion on team compositions unless you are dropping out.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  13. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Hopefully this will be recorded for posterity.

[​IMG]

Will also be a great chance to put the new quality-of life changes to the test

14. Ewemax

Ewemax Kobold

i can stream it (and record it) if a spectator mode is live for coop multiplayer

CT5 and Bandreus like this.
  15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

You can spectate co-op games just like any other (custom) MP game I believe.

Just find the game in the games-in-progress list and click to observe it as usual (being there before the games actually start and asking who the team leaders are will likely help you find the right game a lot).

And yeah, streaming/recording the games would be super cool (ultimatetoken)(ultimatetoken)(ultimatetoken)(ultimatetoken)

16. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

There will be 4 games happening simultaneously. Can we stream them all?

17. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Well, I don't know about streaming them all simultaneously, as that wouldn't make much sense.

Recording them all though, that would be great. As @Ewemax is in for it already, we need 3 more people capable of recording vids and free of any other commitment for the duration of the whole event. Maybe @CT5 can make it?

18. BlackVoidDeath

in THIS video CT5 says that he cant play and cant record - at 11:25 - in video

19. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Oh I see, that's a pity.

Anyways, I can't be sure if I can make it (that's why I didn't join to begin with), but I'll jump in and record as many games as I can if I do make it in time.

To anyone else interested: feel free to post here if you have any experience whatsoever recording videos and have the time/are willing to record the tournament matches.

20. BlackVoidDeath

I may be able to record my games, but there would be no audio - so i dont know how entertaining that would be although looking at it from this pov would mean that i can you could see my teams cards and chat!