[Summary] Recapping 2 years (almost!) and looking ahead

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Phaselock, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Before this thread spirals out of hand ;) ... I'm not entirely sure that mixing and matching monsters won't crash the game. Some card mechanics don't work well, iirc, war monkeys still misbehave occasionally. Is the door in morvin's adv a mob ? What if it was a goblin map and we got the artifacts as monsters ? hmm....

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Other than if blocked do damage which kills and the enemy needs to respond(acrobatic flip), I don't expect problems.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Too late! :D
    I don't think a Roll For Type Of Monster setup would work in CH. I think the same map might be used with different monsters in different versions. Each map would need to be tested, of course. I think the same level of difficulty used in the current adventures wuold be pretty challenging if you didn't know in advance whether you would be facing slimes, or demons, or war monkeys, or whatever.
    Of course, the devs may have something better in mind.
    So what exactly is the Crown of Chaos going to be about?

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I love speculation threads.

I'm going to try to get CoC and Coc Lite into testable form by sometime next month, then we can test them together =)

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  5. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

The mystery thickens! :cool:

6. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Flax just has to be careful to get it right the first time. I predict disaster if he tries to make big changes to it after it goes live. After all, anybody who remembers CoC classic will prefer it to New CoC . . .

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Particularly @CT5 will complain when I add a timer.

CT5 likes this.
  8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you're working on my claymore I suppose it will need some sort of fuzing mechanism, but I've always liked the standard clacker handle. Besides, it should be usable in SP, and nothing in SP should have a timer.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sorry.

Flaxative likes this.