[SUGGESTION] Usable Filter

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by BlackVoidDeath, Dec 20, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

When selecting items to play in the Campaign, especially on lower levels it is useful to activate the Usable filter which only shows the items which the current character can equip.
    But this gets annoying when you only have one minor token left on your warrior, and switching the usable filter on displays double major token weapons.
    I suggest that the filter only shows items that the current character has spare tokens for - spare tokens being the tokens that are displayed under the character costume.

2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

This has been suggested before (pardon my not searching for the links at the moment) but in the form of adding another selector: All, Usable, Equippable (or change the terms to be clearer) where you'll see everything period, then everything you could equip if you hypothetically removed all your gear (like Usable currently shows), and then everything your currently equipped character could don (much like what you describe).

However, I should add, why only stop at power tokens? If my character has Boots equipped, why not also removed Boots from the "Equippable" (or whatever the name) extra filter? After all, I can only equip a (minortoken) weapon when I've used all (minortoken)s but one; why not also say I can only equip non-Boots when I already have Boots equipped?

Macizo likes this.
  3. Hairyskinback

Hairyskinback Kobold

Sound idea +1 vote