[SUGGESTION] Simplified UI for team management

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by eldaranne, Aug 15, 2013.

1. eldaranne

eldaranne Kobold

Hi Blue Manchu, and first of all thank you for the great work you did and are still doing on this game, I can see lots of fun in the future for this one !

My troubles are regarding the difficulty of switching characters in your team. For one thing, it is not possible to remove everyone for the party so imagine you want to change all of them, you have to remove two, add a new one then remove the last one, it's a bit tedious, especially on a small screen (I know, poor people problems... hate 'em !).
    The buttons being at the bottom and the selection tabs at the top of the page, I have to drag the page multiple times between up and down to make my selection.

My suggestion here would be a secondary, simplified screen with a very straightforward interface, border-line website (e.g check boxes for the characters and small icons for the cards). I know, I'm funny with my full rework ideas for the UI, I'm just like that ! ;) I understand it's not a small modification but that's pretty much the only thing bugging me on this awesome game and at some point it could be great to address this kind of issue.

(Also when will we be able to cancel move cards and attacks cards with "Step" ? Pretty please, I often play too fast and s**t happens.)
    Other than that, I'm thrilled and can't wait to see more content once it will be out of beta, I totally trust you guys, keep up the good work !

Cheers.

edit: Sorry I screwed up, I thought I had posted this in the Feedback section... I will repost it there.