[Suggestion] reminder of what quest you're doing

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Devlin, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Devlin

Devlin Kobold

I started a quest, spent quite a while changing my party and their items, got distracted by a phone call, then forgot which quest target I was attempting.
    Would it be possible to put at the top, where it says whether or not your team fit the card hunter certification, to put a little note saying 'Party has 1hp' for example?

Hugs,
    x

Phaselock likes this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Before they do this, as a workaround you can deduce which quest target it is from the restrictions the game places on your party on the pre-adventure party management screen. If it's the 1 HP quest, all of your characters only have 1 HP. If it's a restricted character level or character or item type one, the game enforces this. If none of these restrictions apply, it's either the no deaths one or a regular one. You can probably remember between those two which one you were attempting. If not, just try not to have any deaths. Even if it wasn't that one, it'll be good practice for the actual attempt.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Also, you can grab the party management screen with the mouse and drag it downwards until the adventure module is revealed (if you yet haven't pressed the "Onward!" button). You can see which quest you chose by the white checkmark.