[SUGGESTION] Quick draw, traits and card draws limit

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Username2Taken, Feb 17, 2016.

?

Do you agree with it?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  3. Yes to Quick Draw only

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. __As everyone knows, in quickdraw, there is a low card limit (7 cards in total), and traits can be usefull for drawing gold and/or silver cards you have more often.

__But today, i encountered a problem concerning this strategy; as soon as you have 4 traits in deck, it becomes HELL: at the start of nearly each turn in my situation (1 blind rage, 1 immovable and 2 slicer), you draw a trait that draws itself that draws itself etc... untill your card draw limit reaches 0.

omg fucking hell lol.jpg

__The problem is that when your card draw limit reaches 0, cards with a draw effect (ex: catch arrow or parry) from your other characters do not trigger, penalizing you. I suppose (maybe i'm wrong) that this card draw limit was made to prevent infinite loops from happenning, thus i suggest:

[SUGGESTION] : make an individual card draw limit for every member of the party in Quick Draw

__Because, in my opinion, it will keep preventing infinite loops from happennig, without penalizing the other characters of your team.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  2. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

yeah how about no

you don't want a burffft wizard with leadershipping, altruisting draw priests with that high of a limit of drawing

Neither do you want triple accel time under bless

visak13 likes this.
  3. When i say individual i don't say keep the same ammount, just lower it

4. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Is someone likely to build these characters in quick draw? Just a question.

5. No, it is impossible because accelerate time is a green quaility card, which means it can't be found in quick draw.

6. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Ah, it's just for QD. Then no objections I guess.

7. obviously you can't encounter this problem in normal CH as you have a much bigger deck and less traits

8. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Please change the question of to poll to "Do you agree with my suggestion about QD?"
    or "Do you think that making an individual card draw limit for every member of the party for QD is a good idea?"
    or something similar because currently you might just think the question is yeah or nay for draw limit for QD(I initially thought that).

9. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Considering how massive how massive an advantage traits (and draw cards) are in QD, I wouldn't like to see them with any further advantages. You'll know for next time not to go overboard on them.

10. The problem is that apparently i can't change the question so i just added a response "yes to Quick draw only"

11. Which further adavantages would it provide?

12. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

You could safely load traits up on one character if you're lucky enough to get them and not suffer any drawback with respect to your other characters.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. Now that i know it, of course i could but it doesn't answers my question; which further advantages would it provide in QD?

14. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

U2T, Killer was saying that you could use that strategy if your suggestion were implemented. As it stands now, you can load traits up on one character, but you do suffer a drawback with respect to your other characters.

Fwiw, the first time I did this, my opp and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Every round, I recycled my whole deck and hit the draw limit before I could play anything. You can imagine I lost terribly. Lol. The first time I did this was also my last. That's the important part. Imo, this is a mistake in overkill which a player should learn from -- not a flaw in design which the devs should fix. (And you already learned from it. Great. $:^ ] Time for another match.)

Regards,

Killer74 likes this.