[Suggestion] PVE+PVP

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by stupid531, Jul 11, 2017.

1. stupid531

stupid531 Lizardman Priest

wondering if anyone has suggested it before~ (please tell me if someone had the same idea :D)
    -0-

Can we have a game mode that is player VS player while there are monsters running around?

the story is my friends and I find out that the LF stuff becomes too easy sometimes
    so we start trying to kill each other before we shall end the run.
    I suddenly come up with such a thing today :
    This could actually be a new and really funny PVP mode.

not only you should predict the moves of your 'partner' , but also have to know very well about the monsters.
    sometimes you should kill the monsters or try to make the mosters kill you partner!

for example , just put one or two troll warriors (I mean the real type of troll) in a normal pvp map ~
    thank you for reading :D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    TonySF, Flaxative, SceoMyntan and 3 others like this.
  2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Interesting! This could create all kinds of new dynamics, particularly if you earned stars for monster kills.

3. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

yea, this could be a league! You have randomly respawning monsters and the two characters or maybe even two teams facing off against each other, with monsters worth one point. Of course, they'd probably have to choose difficult-to-kill monsters, otherwise it'd be too easy. I think the inquisitors from spreading blight are relatively difficult enough.

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Pretty sure this was an old idea which was turned down mainly because of how the game currently operates that it does not allow the integration of these sorts of mechanics.

5. stupid531

stupid531 Lizardman Priest

yeah... and I am pretty sure we are all old players and maybe some idea can renew us ...