[SUGGESTION] Permit late entry to league

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by rinco69, Feb 19, 2016.

?

Late entries?

Poll closed Feb 26, 2016.
  1. No

19.0%
  2. An extra hour

42.9%
  3. Right up until overtime

38.1%
  1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Another hour perhaps? With a dialog warning that this is a late entry, with reduced chance of completing the four league matches within the time limit.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Late entry but no matches sounds great for collecting chests.

3. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

I like the idea of being able to join a league after the entry limit has expired, I tend to join leagues just to win one match or not to play at all and just get some gold chests so it's frustrating to open the game and see I just missed the deadline when I had no need for all that time to play league matches anyway. This even has the benefit of expanding the number of people playing leagues which cuts down on match queuing time.

The only reason against this I have seen is that people could join a league late and not get to play out their matches, to which I think a warning pop-up for trying to join a league after the entry limit saying that might be the case should offer enough of a solution as the first post suggested.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Would've thought you New South Welshmen would understand how lockout laws work.

HisRoyalHygiene likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Understanding does not equal liking.
    I hate popping back after a long Loot Fairy hunt the see the "League In Progress" message with about and hour and forty minutes remaining.

6. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I don't play regular ranked, so I don't know if wait times during leagues are considerably longer. I'd like a bigger sign-up window for leagues, but maybe even an hour more is too big increase. In my opinion "right up until overtime" definitely is too big increase.

I'd like to see league sign-ups extended by 30 minutes at first, and if that active ranked players are ok with that, maybe after another 30 minutes to it after the test period.

Late entries would also speed up league wait times that tend to increase towards the end.

Lucky Dice and Robauke like this.
  7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I hate beeing late for joining the league and than not beeing able to play at all. I would love an increased time for joining the league.

ParodyKnaveBob, rinco69 and Potatus like this.