[SUGGESTION] Moving Interations

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by BlackVoidDeath, Dec 16, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Everyone have had the problem where you are typing something into chat and suddenly someone messages you.
    Well how about not doing this?
    This sounds very simple, which is because it is, but I can suggest a few additions to the simple suggestion:
    • Only change to a newly sent PM or chat window in battle IF the user is not typing and/ or does not have the chat box selected.
    • Add a button in options that has three states "Always", "Friends" and "Never" so that when a new PM is sent, it "Always" flips to it, only flips to it if it is sent by a "Friend" or "Never" flip to a new PM.

Another problem some people have is when you try to spectate a battle, and as you click, a new battle starts or active ends which causes all of the games to shift up or down, making the user click on a wrong battle.

Neither of these are essential, but its just frustrating when it happens and I am sure it wouldnt be hard to implement.

2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I've been meaning to suggest these two things myself. Hear hear! On slower computers, these issues get exacerbated.

1. Not stealing chat tab focus. (~type really long message, hit Enter just as battle starts, now waste a good minute or more saying "sorry, wrong chat" to battle chat, finishing reply-proper to other chat (which takes longer in Steam due to c/p via mouse), and of course grant the virtual handshake niceties back in the battle chat~)

2. Maybe just a little, "You want to spectate the match between ___ and ___?" prompt would stop those annoying misfires.

Dark Brightness likes this.