[SUGGESTION] Max Usable

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by BlackVoidDeath, Dec 4, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I am sure there are threads about this already, but I will create another once since I cannot find the other ones.

As many players who want to collect max usable on all the items, we often find ourselves looking through every item in every chest that we get to see if we have max usable on the items.

My suggestion is either:
    a. Creating a button that sells all the items we have max usable of, beside the "Sell All" and "Take All" buttons.
    b. Creating an icon (maybe red colored) that pops up in the top right of an item if we either do have max usable of it or do not have max usable of it (like the yellow icon for new items). And also have a button in "Options" which can turn these red icons on or turn them off (and having the default set to the red icons to be disabled.)

This is mainly just a bump for this suggestion because as I said I am sure this thread has been created before, but I just created this to provide (hopefully) new ideas for how this function could be implemented but I also made this because ever since CM everyone have had to resort back to look through each item again.

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I don't think any icon would be necessary if one does not have max usable. But a tag, similar to new items, just identifying max has been reached would be AMAZING. This seems like the simplest version of "sell excess" suggestions and would be the biggest improvement (and a better one) since the item count icon was added.

Force.ofWill and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  3. I will add this to my Cardhunter Christmas Wishlist

4. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

Filter for items count could be ussable too (and consume less computer time).

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.