[SUGGESTION] Let players reorder their character sheets.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by chebert, Aug 26, 2017.

1. chebert

chebert Kobold

Every time I think of a new strategy, I recruit a new character who I level up and dedicate to that strategy. As a result I have about 30 characters in my roster. The problem is, the game will not let me permanently change the ordering of my characters. I can temporarily reorder them in the keep using the 'add/remove from party' feature, but as soon as I leave the keep the old order is reinstated.

This is a problem for me because I regularly play my Nimbus Priest (slot 3) with my berserker (slot 28) so I have to cycle through 24 other characters to select them both. If I could put my berserker in slot 4 permanently it would save me a lot of time. In fact, I once deleted a lvl18 priest because it was so important to me that the wizards on his left and right be standing next to each other. But when I hired a new priest at the tavern, he didn't appear at the end of my roster- he reappeared in between the two wizards!

I should mention I'm aware of the load/save feature. Every time I upgrade one of my character's items I update my 30-character save. It's not convenient for me to create 3-character saves, because there are 4060 possible parties that can be made choosing 3 characters from 30, and I don't think the game gives that many save slots anyway. Another disadvantage of using a 3-character save is that if I upgrade one of my character's items, I would have to upgrade every save that had that character in it. So my character management problems can't be solved just by using saves. I think a sortable roster would be the simplest and most effective way to help.

(Also- There is a bug such that if you rename a character who is not in your active team, or you rename a character and remove them from the team, the game does not save the name change when you exit the keep.)

Kornl and Mr. Magnifico like this.