[Suggestion] I need sell one item in group

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by hilynano, Jan 5, 2014.

1. hilynano

hilynano Kobold

I need sell one item in group

[​IMG]

And item should be display by group

Attached Files:

2. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

If you use the sorting functions (buttons at the top of the items sheet) the items can be displayed in groups.
    I am wondering how you got your items looking this way though, can you describe what you did to get so many items all mixed up like this?

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

He just sold 1500 items from his collection.

I think what he's trying to ask here is "How do I sell all but one of an item?"

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Oh, I thought he meant, "How do I sell a group of items all at one time?" You know, like the "Sell excess items" button or drag-select items for sale functions we have been asking for for a long time.

5. KarbonKhan

KarbonKhan Mushroom Warrior

And to answer the possible meanigns of your question hilynano: You can't.

Bummer, huh?

6. hilynano

hilynano Kobold

I mean that sell the same item at once click but not one by one

I has to answer your question?

What can I call you?

police huh?

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

To be fair to Hilynano, he made a suggestion, he didn't ask a question, the conversation got sidetracked somehow. And Hilynano, that's not what KarbonKhan meant. He was trying to answer the question he thought you asked. He wasn't asking you anything.

Many people have suggested something to make the selling of extra items easier. It is a common and continuous problem. I support also your suggestion, Hilynano.

Megadestructo and Pengw1n like this.
  8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Relax, hilynano - like Jarmo mentioned, I think he was just trying to answer you in a joke-y, sarcastic way that you can't do that yet and it's a bummer. :)