[SUGGESTION] Fixed Terrain (New Idea)

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by visak13, Jan 4, 2016.

1. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Ice Terrain, Lava Terrain and Radioactive Terrain (Similar to water terrain which can't be cleansed/replaced).

Ice Terrain attaches Encumber 1 at the start of each round and gives one Magic Ice Cone card.
    Lava Terrain attaches Combustible at the start of each round and gives one Magic Fire Burst 1 card.
    Radioactive Terrain attaches Festering Guts at the start of each round and gives Acid Spray.

2. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

If I could I would propose this:

All these permanent terrains counts as difficult terrain.

Ice terrain does 1 cold damage and attaches Encumber 1 Duration 1 card at the begining of turn.

Noisy terrain does 4 sonic damage at the begining of turn.
    Spiky terrain does 6 piercing damage at the begining of turn.
    Lava terrain does 8 fire damage at the begining of turn.

Radioactive terrain attaches does 2 Radiation damage and attach a random Handicap card at the begining of turn.

I like the idea of permanent terrains. But there is no need for giving cards to characters/mosters from these terrain sqaures.

3. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Adding damage would make the wizards even more stronger. I guess both our ideas are bad

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I want a option in the map editor to allow us to put permanent terrain like lava and spikes(bash and such would be more useful in such a scenario).

Maniafig, Super4011 and Sir Veza like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

New tiles have been made for AI. Maybe we'll get some. I'd add wormhole/portal to your wish list.

visak13 and timeracers like this.
  6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That may just be new images, not new types.

timeracers likes this.
  7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I was referring to all terrain attachments.

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I know. I'm hoping for something a better than just new images, even though the devs have given no indication of any such intention.