[suggestion] export/import build

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by neoncat, Dec 17, 2013.

1. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Since it would be uneconomical to give every player an infinite number of store/load slots, maybe we can use our own hard drives to approximate it? (I would ask for a dozen in-game slots, but as soon as y'all gave them to me, I'd be back the next day to ask for two dozen...)

2. Funny you should post this because I was thinking about the same thing just an hour ago.

This is not exactly what you suggest but it kind of tackles with the same problem. Here's what I suggest:

- Each deck has a piece of code that looks something like this: Ms4d8fMF2Rdv45VDF5cF3RS53Gd3
    - the code includes the data the game needs to recreate that deck: classes, races, items
    - you can export deck code from inside the game. You click a button, a window opens, and you can copy paste the code
    - you can then paste the code on the forums and others can import it
    - when you import a code, the game tries to rebuild the deck using your characters and cards. If you are missing either or them, they will stay blank (missing character/missing item)

This has been used elsewhere and it works like a charm.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yes.

Just yes.

4. Player1

Player1 Mushroom Warrior

Have a upvote.

5. Mosalla

Mosalla Orc Soldier

More slots for saving/restoring a build would really be nice. Doesn't matter how it is done to me. 5 is just a bit too little from long time player's perspective with many items to choose from.

Up!