[SUGGESTION] Endless Loop for Spectating

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by BlackVoidDeath, May 28, 2017.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I dont know if this is just me who gets affected by this but when clicking on a match to spectate, sometimes the loading loop comes up but doesnt load the battle at all (longest wait time has been 10 minutes - waited even past the point the battle ended).
    Relogging fixes this but its quite annoying as it happens quite often and if you were waiting to double dip the loot fairy, the campaign resets.
    I suggest adding a feature that pops up a window after about 2 or 3 minutes of waiting asking the user if they want to keep waiting or stop the loading process.
    Of course if it is just me being affected then I will have to live with it, but from what I remember other players have complained about this in the past.

2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

It's not a real fix, but just a workaround to help keep double-dipping in place: press F1 and enter "boardeditor" (or whatever typing "help" tells you to use heheh), which should force it to load instead, which should then let you exit the board editor and return to some other place in the game without having to refresh nor wait for the original thing to load. Use at own risk etc.