[Suggestion] Earn pizza in-game

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Doctor Blue, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

I'm not sure the devs would go for those percentages, seems a bit easy to get pizza with them, but I think trading in gear for pizza is an interesting idea. Maybe trade in multiple legendary items for a small amount of pizza or something?

2. Essence

Essence Orc Soldier

that's cool, the numbers are obviously up for debate. The point, really, was to give someone with really absurd luck something to do with that third Unholy Nimbus or whatnot.

Also, if it wasn't obvious, I meant Epic, not Rare, at 10%. :)

3. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

Yup. I think it would be a good idea as long as it were balanced. :) Especially since we need more things to do with extra gear anyway.

4. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Goblin Champion

I'm a big fan of this idea. I played a bit of Duel of Champions recently, and they had a very similar system. The game had tons of achievements of varying difficulty/complexity, each with varying rewards (a booster pack, their gold-type currency, their pizza-type currency, etc). It was a lot of fun, and is something I think could work really well in Card Hunter.

I also think having a small amount of pizza as a reward for quests would work out well (or perhaps as a bonus for completing all the quests for a given adventure).

5. kogi

kogi Ogre

Make is a club only privilege. :confused: I like these guys. Need to make sure that they are paid for their work

Pengw1n likes this.
  6. Paroxinite

Paroxinite Kobold

Earning pizza slices seems like it could be fun, for instance: having completed any one mission in campaign a high amount of times to earn small to medium amounts of pizza. This would apply to all the missions, like after doing a mission 50 times or something, you get your 10 or 15 pizza slices, and you can do it again with any other mission, but it has like a 2 day waiting period before you can do it again with any other mission including the one you just did. It limits the grinding, and its still a decent amount so its not completely impossible to get pizza :D

7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

This is just a thought but people keep complaining about too much gold how about a gold buy in tournament for pvp where the first price is in the 1-100 range for pizza? Obviously not random but i don't feel comfortable being specific as people get hung up.

Also after reading the other suggestions how about this. If you clear all quests for a treasure hunt you get the pizza back for it. Would mean that you could theoretically play all treasure hunts for a minor initial investment if you work hard enough seems fair to me personally having seen how absurd the quests can be. :p That would also serve to putt the price point of the whole pve experience at bellow indie games generating some good will while most likely not detracting many cent.

8. Mr. Moglin

Mr. Moglin Kobold

I would be up for it but maybe you earn pizza at the end the month depending on your rankings in multiplayer

9. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

haho, Flaxative and Mr. Magnifico like this.
  10. haho

haho Orc Soldier

well to be fair, you are given some, then immediately encouraged to spend it all on a treasure hunt and a novelty costume. Unsuspecting players (as I was) had no real clue what exactly pizza was. Thankfully I held off on the costume b/c I got suspicious. After reading the forums I discovered how they had no effect on the game except a minor cosmetic change.

now I have an incentive to join a guild :D