{suggestion} adventure mega- boss

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Christofff, May 4, 2015.

1. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

"Its an evil phoenix - flying through the sky, on a magical journey, to KILL you guys" ....

Think you are a cardhunter veteran? Then come face the phoenix...

phoenix - it can resurrect say, 2 turns after dying. When it is resurrected, it does a firestorm effect. When it dies, it does firestorm effect. And can breath ember bursts. Has quick run and fly as its moves. And mystical whyrmhide, since its kind of a dragon.

The only way to kill it for good, is either slay it three times, or occuppy the victory squares near its nest on the mountain, surrounded by demented trogs in a blind rage and angry,m angry birds! plus Karen's mom! She's so angry that you've been making her daughter waste her time, is built like a house and has a big iron plate!

Ohhh, and it has a range 2 bite which is like an impaling bludgeoun. 11 impaling damage

ps I am a bit on medication and tired so hope you get something useful.

Love
    Rob Schneider

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Is this the sort of thing you're asking for? To win you have to smash the egg after you kill the dragon.

Attached Files:

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

That's pretty cool. I wandered in to that scenario completely unprepared, but I reckon a better player could beat it.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I haven't even tried to beat it yet. Has anyone tested if the respawn works correctly?