[Suggestion] Achievements

Discussion in 'API' started by Kalin, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Right now, all you can actually do in the game is fight battles, and each battle can only be won or lost. There are several different ways to win a battle, but the reward is always the same no matter which was used. I'd like to see a special reward or badge for winning battles the hard way, like beating the first map of Cockroaches without earning any points, or the second map without killing Morvin.

I'm posting this here because it's already sort of possible to have achievements using the API, we just don't have any set up, except for some guild ceremonies (I was specifically inspired by the induction ceremony, which requires that your opponent wins without any char getting injured).

It'd be even easier if the battle results said exactly which win condition was used:
    1. Killed all opponent's chars
    2. Won on points from killing opponent's char
    3. Won on points while controlling VS
    4. Opponent resigned
    5. Opponent timed out while active (main timer)
    6. Opponent timed out while inactive (Snoozi)

neoncat likes this.
  2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I still want an official achievement badge for making an opponent take a drawback with Duck, completing a battle in less than 30 seconds / 1 round, or other similar lulz, but third-party achievements will certainly help in the meantime. ^_^