Stacking Debuffs dont cause extra damage.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by SurgeonFish, Jan 7, 2013.

1. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

My wizard with Kindling buff will apply Fire Spray and Ember Spray on an enemy. Once the turn ends and the damage ticks over, firespray damage will tick off, but ember spray damage will not.

2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Huh, will try to repro this.

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yep, this is a known (and logged) issue. The damage gets applied correctly, and much of the feedback is correct, it's just an issue with the little damage counter. We built this expecting we'd only need to show one damage counter at a time, and it turns out this was incorrect. Cheers for the report!

4. SurgeonFish

Ya, im a weirdo that likes to go outside the box

5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

No, you are not. You are doing what QC testers do on a daily basis, blanket test EVERYTHING MULTIPLE TIMES. 'Multiple' = hundreds to thousands of replays...usually. And I was impressed enuff with your keen sense of observation to bother logging in and giving YOU a thumbs up on this thread. :cool: Thanks !

Not to take anything away from the rest of the testers, I'm sure everyone's trying their very best to spot bugs. Nevertheless, keep up the good work ! :)

j-wiz likes this.
  6. SurgeonFish

coulda just confirmed i was weird. =P

7. SurgeonFish

Another one on this front.

Wizard had Kindler buff with Fire Spray and Ember Spray debuff on my Warrior (dont ask). My warrior had I'll Fitted Armor and Heavy armor on. When the damage began to tick only the I'll Fitted Armor blocked the damage and i still took damage because my Heavy Armor didnt activate or attempt to block.