Special Figure rewards

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by direndai, Dec 19, 2014.

1. direndai

direndai Kobold

Hi ^^

I won a tourney yesterday but didnt get my Melvin figure :(

The wiki descriptions are kinda misleading..for some special figures it is explained they were only available during holidays or such, but for the tourney prizes nothing is said.

Are they still possible to get?
    Will they be in the future?

thanks!

2. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

The wiki is maintained by players, so not everything on it is up-to-date. I.e. I don't think you can win figures as prizes when winning leagues for quite some time now.

If that'll happen ever again, only time will tell.

3. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Yep, sorry to say there are no figures as prizes currently. At the moment all leagues carry the same prizes:

1st: 1 epic chest and 2 magnificent chests
    2nd: 1 epic + 1 magnificent chest
    3rd: 1 epic
    4th: 4 magnificent
    5th: 3 magnificent

These are still EXTREMELY good prizes for the entry fee. Even getting 5th place is worth the gold (even more so for new players who benefit more from chests). To get your prizes go to any chest shop after the league's overtime period has ended.

4. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Yeah it's a bummer only certain tourneys have special figures as prizes. My prized cat warrior and cat wizard tokens are pretty sweet, even though it still messes with my wife when I get hit and she hears the cat meow sound.

5. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

So far only pizza or special event leagues have given figures. If it's a gold league and it's not a special event, you're probably getting chests.

@Farbs mentioned yesterday that the pizza leagues might come back once they add a $5 pizza option, but also that pizza leagues aren't that sustainable for BM. So keep your eyes peeled, but be wary that there may or may not be more pizza leagues down the road.

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

No gold leagues have ever given figures; the special event leagues were all free.

I'd like to see this, now that I have enough extra pizza to make an attempt to get the dark elf priest I want.

Also, I wish they'd update this page to say which league (and which version) awarded each figure. And the slimes should probably be listed there too.

Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  7. direndai

direndai Kobold

Thanks for your answers! It would be cool to get them though... I would prefer them over the chests even (yeah I know, silly boy). I really wanted to make a dark elf party :D

Gandalfs greatgreatgreat.. grandad?
    A-ma-zing!