[SP] Wyvern Whackers

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Kalin, May 27, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

@kogi:

This is the build I made the first time the Loot Fairy went to the Cliffs, and I made only minor tweaks today (I didn't have Tlaloc's Stormplate earlier).

Jamethiel Priests-Bane
    Level 17 Elf Warrior

DD/Aliera e'Kieron
    Level 17 Elf Wizard

DD/Lady Teldra
    Level 17 Elf Priest

Strategy:
    • Obviously you want Resistant Hide and Grounding Plates. Stabs and armor destruction are also very useful.
    • Make sure your chars always end their move next to a wall; this greatly reduces the damage of Wild Spark.
    • The wyvern's most powerful attack is Infected Bite. Stay out of melee range if they still have their action point. Luckily, they rarely choose to move into melee range.
    • The Young and Adult Wyverns Fly around a lot, so I include a bunch of Path Of Knives.

Sir Veza and kogi like this.
  2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Sir Veza and kogi like this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The theme: armor + armor removal.
    This build doesn't bulldoze that quickly but I'm pretty sure it can't lose.

Sir Veza, PDXTai and kogi like this.
  4. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

The legendary solution? Impaling stabs and shredding strikes all the way. Flashing Longspear is my best friend on this level.

Zoltan
    Level 20 Human Warrior

Terra
    Level 20 Human Priest

Lily
    Level 20 Human Warrior

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

I do the same. I have two FS teams for farming, one normal one and one with anti armor.

Normal one: 3 human wizz with 2 Staff Of The Inferno, 4 tokenless arcane items with one FS in it (don't have a single double FS arcane item), armor with Resistant Hide (2 Firehide Robes and Imp-proof Robes for the one still waiting for his own firehide), Vira's Shoes, Advanced Flexibility and Electroporter Novice.

Anti armor is the same but with two (not just one like neoncat) arcane items replaced by the Akon's Amulet.

Normal one can start farming as low as level 3 modules while anti amor ones, which uses more tokens, is only useful starting with level 7 modules.

Those two teams are good enough to easily farm like 85% of the adventures.

Side Note: I still need to test replacing the two staves of inferno on a single wizz by two other staves without Combustible (like Trog Melter) in order to avoid the situation where all the 3 wizzs are combustible without a single armor.

Sir Veza likes this.
  6. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I find them annoying myself only thing I could really do when I first cleared this was armor destruction and patience. I forget if all of the wyverns share a hand or there are different ones for 1 or 2 of them. The fewer hands the better Boiling Armor will work, if more hands then use more penetrating attacks.

7. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

There are many groups of them.