[SP] Which adventures do you avoid?

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by wavy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Blue, I take a 2 x dwarf vampire 1 x human fighter (chops) party for the monkeys and win comfortably, every time. Movement is key on some levels, so the human packs team moves in racials and helmets, and all three wear Rhood's Boots. On the other levels, the mobs operate a standard swarm attack, so I get my party together in a row with their backs to blocking terrain to negate the pickpockets and cowardly attacks.

2. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Nothing I completely avoid as I have gone through all of the modules at least twice, but the level 18 AotA adventures are a bit more difficult and the are the only one I might not do in pursuit of the Loot Fairy. But with that said I now find Black Plume Mountain to be relatively easy since I now know the type of build that can use to fly through each. Also now having level 20 characters with extra tokens means I can really load up including 3 2 token weapons plus a helm, human skill and martial skill with AoA meaning I can really lay some heavy hits on the dragon once I have rid him of his blocks and armor.

3. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Sigh while I am glad they eased up the Astral Guardian boards as someone who really REALLY struggled with them in their initial format I sometimes want others to know my pain. I think I am the only person who doesn't find monkeys that annoying, but I do miss Almighty Hack being the perfect kill shot on those damn dirty... monkeys.
    Of course I rarely play SP outside of hunting the Fairy. I did a run trying to find the Hidden bandit, but after getting though all of the adventures level 1-9 I gave up the hunt.

4. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Idk, I'm not afraid of any adventures. Never have been either. But I'm not playing SP much either, usually not even doing the fairy, since now in PVP every win is like finding the fairy.