Sooo....once we get into the beta...

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Ponyboy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

...are we going to have access to the game right up until it is "officially" released? Or is there going to be a period of time where everyone gets booted off and has to wait a period of time while you get things ready? If so, how long do you expect that to be?

In other words, is the beta going to roll right into the "non-beta" (for lack of a better term) version of the game?

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Kittens are adorable that is all!

Gabbek likes this.
  3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

It's a good question. As far as I know you'll be able to play continuously until we release the game. That may change though, so don't quote me on that.

Also, you should absolutely expect that we'll be resetting your account several times during the Beta.

4. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

Wow... I mean it was a bit off I will give ya that, but really inappropriate? Lol.. Just sayin..

Besides it seems changed so it works out, but dang man that was barely questionable. :)

5. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Ya, not like there was anything blatant on it or anything, but it set at least one person off and I didn't want to make any controversy about it.

6. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

You heard it in here, folks! Multiple rewipes!

And I'm glad that is at least the plan, Jon! I'd hate to become addicted and then have to be off of it for any length of time. But if the integrity of the game demands it at any point, I'd want what was needed to be done, of course.

7. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

Lol.. kinda funny at that point you would be making more controversy then the very avatar that started the whole thing lol...

Just step away from the computer... lol. I just hope there is some, hey we are resetting warning, though I don't think the reception maybe good with some it would still be nice to know before hand :)

8. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Nuh uh. I think we should just wake up one fine morning and have everything we have been building up for the last five weeks GONE! That'll teach us to attach ourselves to those characters! :p

9. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Play Call of Cthulhu (Pen&Paper) or Xcom (with Ironman and at least classic difficulty) and you get used to those kind of feelings :D

10. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

Lol Don't joke it has happened before. :p Not here of course, but in a different Closed Beta.

Edit: btw.. I have with X-Com.. Terror From the Deep is still one of my Fav games.