So how lucky are you? How many legendaries do you have?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Guises, Oct 3, 2013.

?

How many legendaries do you have?

1. One, just Melvelous' hand

8.2%
  2. Two

8.2%
  3. Three

14.3%
  4. Four

16.3%
  5. Five

8.2%
  6. Six

2.0%
  7. Seven

8.2%
  8. Eight

2.0%
  9. Nine

6.1%
  10. Ten+

26.5%
  1. Armoek

Armoek Mushroom Warrior

I have both and use both, but I run triple warrior, personally I think they put out similar damage overall, blazing is weak against armor though but it does give you some range two attacks, if your only playing one warrior I would probably go with blazing shortsword.

2. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Man, I'd really like having to deal with such hard choices :confused:

But anyways, if your warrior is built to simply go toe-to-toe with your enemies as soon as possible and dish out the most damage, you wan't to go with The Strongarm.

The Blazing Shortsword is great for controlling space, as it lets you poking enemies while keeping a distance. Some people also love the bash+stabs combo.

So your answer sort of depends on the kind of warrior you want to build.

3. OneMoreNameless

OneMoreNameless Goblin Champion

Well, my month of club membership is just about out and I've now completed every no-deaths, handicap and race/class-restricted quest, plus about half the low-levels and, uh, four 1-HP quests (heck with those things). Throw in a few bouts of PvP, and my grand total for items now stands at:

(not including sold treasures or excess duplicates)

Twenty legendaries.
    One hundred and ten epics.
    Three hundred and seventy rares. Yes, I counted.
    ... and my gold total is currently 443, while still regularly missing out on some cool stuff at Randimar's.

So that should give you an idea of what to expect at the end of having more or less completed the single player side of the game.

4. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Wow. My subscription is almost expiring (5 days left) and I don't come even close to that :\

5. Forduc

Forduc Orc Soldier

Interesting. I have completed only 50 quests and have more legendaries. Might be the PvP, I usually take the 3 wins. Sometimes 7 or 11, but not more than once or twice a week.

23 Legendaries
    67 Epics
    273 Rares

But well, guess it's highly random, I remember grabbing two legendaries from uncommon end of adventure chest. And bought two Legendaries from Randimar's.

6. kogi

kogi Ogre

7. Andrew Talbot

Andrew Talbot Mushroom Warrior

Blazing may take more time, but it does have the same damage output too as long as it's different opponents. I find when my Arrogant armor is on though the Combustible drawback is great since it's just a free card draw then.

8. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

My personal opinion here but I'm not a big fan of the Fiery Stab, there's so many things that can go wrong with the burning damage (and you can't boost it like a wizard can). The very popular Arrogant Armor and Resistant Hide are immune, while any other armour or cards like Boosted Heal can prevent it assuming a lucky roll. It can be purged or just pushed out with other attachments... of course, Blazing has range which is one thing over The Strongarm that you might prefer even if the burning damage is questionable.

9. Andrew Talbot

Andrew Talbot Mushroom Warrior

I suppose it depends, but I do also see instances where forcing a buff to slide off due to the burning (resistant hide or not) can also be equally good (Nimbus is one that comes to mind since it's usually cast first then all the self-damaging stacked on top). On the other hand, I've been able to tag combustible people before and that's a whole lotta damage then. :)

I'm not sure which I'd really use if I only had to choose between the two (At 18+), but I feel that blazing has some benefits that make it an equally good choice in many situations. For the majority of the SP grinding though I'd probably take both and invest the saved tokens elsewhere. :)

Bandreus likes this.
  10. Pokemath

Pokemath Mushroom Warrior