Since holiday update, end treasure chests not always giving four treasures.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Cowboy, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

I have been getting end chest drops of one through four pieces of treasure instead of the normal four. I read that they were going to be weighted drops now (whatever that means) but I have redone adventures after server reset and gotten different drop numbers. Is this supposed to be happening?

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

No, it isn't. I reported on discord, and the devs are looking into it.
    Thanks for posting in the forums!

Cowboy, ParodyKnaveBob and fatcat__25 like this.
  3. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

Good to know that they know about it. It was disheartening to find the Hidden Bandit and then get only 1 treasure my first time through and then 3 the next time. Need me that gold! Ha!

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

Ugh, forgot it happens in the other chests as well. 1 common in my first chest.

5. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Hi! We know about this issue and we are very sorry about it. We are working on a fix :< and it will be deployed as soon as possible.

Cowboy, Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

Ha ha ha ha!!! This time it was just an empty box, this is cracking me up! I mean, yes, I am looking for a full loot chest, but it is pretty hilarious.

7. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

Not a problem. Thanks for all the work that you do on this game that has been a ridiculously large part of my life since I started to play it upon release oh so many years ago.

8. Cowboy

Cowboy Kobold

Guessing that the fix for this is in. Thank you for the work that was involved in this. Also, thank you all so much for the bonus chests and club membership everyone got. Wow, that was above and beyond nice!