Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

2. Althezel

Althezel Mushroom Warrior

I posted my Forum name on my sign-up so that even if I got my e-mail wrong in my hasty excitement, you guys could be like "Oh, It's Althezel from the forums. We know/like that guy and want to give him a beta key even though he was too excited to get his email correst."

I think I got it right though, no worries. ;)

Ystin likes this.
  3. Shokyu

Shokyu Kobold

Woooo!

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Finally it comes like a gust of cool wind in a desert of blistering heat!

5. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

I second the woot-age.

6. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Oh, all right then, if you insist... :)

Extra kudos to you for the picture of the beta barrels!

Ystin likes this.
  7. Hulker69

Hulker69 Kobold

Hi, just happened across this potential gem after seeing TB's vid on it. Signed up for beta and can't wait to give it a play and help get it into the mainstream.

8. A Bear

A Bear Goblin Champion

I cannot like this page enough. :D

Ystin likes this.
  9. Ystin

Ystin Orc Soldier

I'm also a fan of the barrels. That warms my heart. This also made my day of two awful midterms seem worth it. Thank you Blue Manchu, I can't wait!

10. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I'm . . . just going to post the barrel image. I am compelled to post the barrel image. I cannot continue with this evening if I do not post the barrel image.

[​IMG]

The barrel image.

And I signed up.

Ystin, Pixel, Timaeus and 1 other person like this.
  11. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

The sign up has us put in a name, but it doesn't tell us whether or not it has anything to do with our forum name. Also, there doesn't seem to be any email notification that we have signed up. Some of the people signing up have not signed up on the forums before. Maybe they knew of the website before now, maybe they didn't. Hopefully when you guys get time this can get sorted out.

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yep, we didn't spend a whole lot of time on that form. The name you sign up with has nothing to do with your forum account.

Sorry we didn't have time to send a confirmation but the page should have refreshed showing that you had submitted the info.

13. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I do believe it did, but it would be nice if it told us what the name was for somewhere ...If you have the time :)

14. Whiteowl

Whiteowl Kobold

I must say, Having never posted on This forum or having contributed in anyway (just got here from a link from penny arcade) I am excited for the beta. This game looks amazing and gives me flashbacks from when i played 'magic' with a lot more in depth features. This looks incredibly promising and the videos and discussions ive read from the core group looks to me you have a solid fanbase that could grow in astrological ways once the games released to full. I hope to help be a part of it

15. Whiteowl

Whiteowl Kobold

edit* Spelling is not my strong suit :)

16. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose cotrol, but I think I like it ;)

Zoorland likes this.
  17. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Wooooooooooooot!

(That is all.)

18. Heinzel

Heinzel Kobold

Do we get any kind of confirmation that we applied for the beta? I think i put in my information twice by accident and it didnt say that the Mail was already used.

19. PITsteeler43

PITsteeler43 Kobold

Can't wait for the beta! Just watched TB's video and I am really looking forward to this game.

20. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Signed in with my Forum name.
    And of course... I have an ale barrel ready to be used!