Should i play or wait for reset

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jose Tello, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Jose Tello

Jose Tello Kobold

Hi every body, i just want to start saying that i love the game, i play it every time i can.
    i just heard that the database will be reset, and all the loot will be lost, is this true?
    does anyone knows when will it happen? i just dont want to play and know that its for nothing (besides looking for bugs), thanks

Hexyz likes this.
  2. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Its true jose there will be a reset, we still don't know when but it WILL happen, and it will happen AGAIN remeber its BETA, so a reset will happen now and in the end of beta again

Hexyz likes this.
  3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yeah, there will be at least one reset after this - for the game launch probably. I recall they said they would give like one week head-up before they reset as well.

Hexyz likes this.
  4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Consider that playing in a Beta means your progress will eventually end either way, I would just enjoy the game now and then enjoy after the reset :)

Hexyz likes this.
  5. Hexyz

Hexyz Mushroom Warrior

It's a temporary solution to a permanent addiction to Card Hunter, I'd say. Lol.. But ugh! I want! :)

6. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

You are testing a vital product which you believe will be a game worth playing in the future. As such you have dedicated your time to test and retest any situation where you may feel the game lacks and add feedback so they may change it. As such you have full knowledge of losing all progress before hand.

In essence, BlueManchu wana make this game great and you are assisting in this fact! Regardless of a reset, our jobs are to check for any issues and report them so the game may be better.

I'm sad about a reset too. I have so many items.

LightPhoenix, Hexyz and Megadestructo like this.
  7. Hexyz

Hexyz Mushroom Warrior

I'll take somebodies place if they choose to quit playing! >_>;

8. Umbra8

Umbra8 Kobold

Don't worry about the loot, like life, you can't take it with you.

At least you come back after the reset :)