Server Maintenance December 17 2021 12:30 pm UTC 0

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sir Civil, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Greetings Card Hunters!

The server maintenance will take place on Friday, December 17, starting at 12:30 pm UTC 0 and should last till 4 pm UTC 0.

Local times:

• [CET]: 1:30 pm - 05:00 pm
    • [EST]: 07:30 am - 11:00 am
    • [PST]: 04:30 am - 8:00 am

2. Sir Civil

Server is back online! In order to compensate for the loss of the drops, everyone who logged in the past 2 days will receive 7 epic chests and 7 days of club membership. Happy hunting!

3. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, because seven epic chests that I was not expecting to get seems more than generous, but for the record I did not get the 7 days of club membership when I logged in just now.

EDIT: A bit of additional information. I did get the membership on a test account. Maybe the difference is that I have purchased club memberships on my regular account before, but never on the test account?

Reint likes this.
  4. Sir Civil

Yup that was the case, not only for you :). You should now have club membership.

5. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Thank you for the speedy resolution and for the generous holiday goodies!

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I bought a week of club before I read the announcement. I still show 7 days. Any chance I can get my pizza back, or get an extra 7 days? I know you can verify this. Either is fine.

Flaxative and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You could definitely get either, but I suggest emailing support@cardhunter.com just in case that's faster with the devs potentially reading the forums less frequently around the holidays.

Reint, ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  8. Sir Civil

Your pizza is back on your account.

Reint, Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thank you, Sir Civil!

ParodyKnaveBob and Reint like this.