Scenario: Wisps in the Basement

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Vlamona, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

[​IMG]

Making a scenario with teleporting creatures was tricky. There are four creatures that teleports with their default moves. One of these (The bones of Zu-Tenh) has a lot of Trip cards that makes it bad as a player character. The remaining creatures (Blinking Wisps, Eteral Wisps, Sparklers) only draw one card per round, which is not so fun. So I made a minion group of three Blinking Wisps.

Another problem: it was too easy to move away from the enemies. So I made the map quite small. I also picked enemies that moved at different speeds so they won’t all rush to one side of the map at the same time. That makes it harder to teleport to a monster-free part of the map.

I guess I could also have solved the problem by having victory squares.

Attached Files:

2. Wandere

Wandere Lizardman Priest

Definitely on the tricky side. Those lightning imps are trouble. It took me 5 attempts to win. It's fun teleporting all around the level, though. :D

Thoughts: the muscular zombie feels like an out of place addition - everything else is magic (or anti-magic) oriented... and then he comes across like a random zombie thrown in for the sake of it a little. But I tried to think of some alternatives and struggled. :confused:

3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Blizkenripper.