Scenario: Cunning mutant and human priest

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Vlamona, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Edit: Try version 2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Inkfingers and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Story? And what are we supposed to do?

3. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

I'll write the story when I submit it to Mauve Manticore. You are supposed to kill the enemies.

Hint 1:
    Don't kill the burning fiend until you have killed the trolls. When you get retaliatory mutation, move close to the burning fiend. He will shoot you, which will give you fire attacks you can use against the trolls.

Hint 2:
    When you are getting fire attacks, only get two or you will lose retaliatory mutation. If you keep retaliatory mutation it can get you even more fire attacks, when the fire attacks that are attached to you burn you.

4. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Its a great mechanical synergy, but in the end there's really not much challenge to it. Maybe alter things so that its harder to keep the two of them together, or that your more surrounded or otherwise pressed for time? I beat it at a mechanical, leisurely pace, and was never really threatened by the Trolls at all - my HP got low only when I decided to let it, and the priest never even was in attack range of an opponent. I love the design, but I'd love it even more if you'd ratchet up the difficulty a little.

5. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Made a new version. Every square is enemy victory square. (Which means I had to get rid of the difficult terrain.) There are no victory points for killing. Which means you only have 10 rounds to win.