Rushing Aura was discarded after armor activation

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Zoorland, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

The card Rushing Aura has two effects, one increases the distance value of your movement cards, the other gives you a chance at Armor 1. Both effects have the keyword Keep attached to them.

I was playing through the White Star adventure, the Gleaming Cavern map (WHST 474). My Warrior had the card Rushing Aura in his hand. I had already used multiple movement cards, which were successfully modified by Rushing Aura, and the card returned to my hand each time. However, when struck with a Strong Stab my Rushing Aura popped up to utilize its armor value. The die rolled, the result was successful, and it blocked 1 point of damage as it should, but then... Rushing Aura was discarded.

That's the same behavior as Cloth Armor and Rusty Armor and the like, being discarded after successfully reducing damage. But Rushing Aura specifically has the keyword Keep after it's Armor value. It should not have been discarded.

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

How did i miss this i even remember sighing deeply and wondering why i even used the card when it was discarded... happened to me as well many times the keep on the armor is either a mistake or not working.

3. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

Yeah I keep forgetting to report this as well.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Got it, thanks.