Retail MP builds

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by turinturamba, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Just noticed I have not posted my current build. It is a bit weak vs wizards and not very finetuned due to limited playtime, but has been enough for a decent winrate.

Thordaegnor
    Level 10 Elf Warrior

Durakgal
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

Doddlesticks
    Level 20 Dwarf Warrior

spacedust likes this.
  2. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

Sheesh, bet the dodges on 'Thordaegnor' get old fast for your enemy. Hadn't realized how crazy powerful Reaper's Scythe is.

spacedust likes this.
  3. kogi

kogi Ogre

Shield of ultimate dodging and reapers scythe? sure I can just copy this setup

4. Hutto

Hutto Kobold

Someone in chat was asking about builds, so I'm resurrecting this thread with a build that I hit about 1650 with before I started playing around with other builds.

Spear Dancer
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

Undwarf
    Level 1 Dwarf Priest

Glue
    Level 1 Elf Priest

Lots of:
    2 square melee attacks
    area blocks
    Mass Frenzy

Handfuls of:
    Purge, Purging Burst, Purging Strike
    Sundering Strike
    Team movements
    Entangling Root
    Elvish Insight

There are a lot of similar builds out there now, and honestly with how many people are running elves these days the Elvish Insight isn't nearly as strong as it used to be. It can still trigger defenders blocks if there is one non-elf in the party, and at worst you simply draw another card.

For a older but similar build I was using a few months ago when I didn't have as many Legendaries and Epics:

Luther
    Level 20 Human Priest

Istendil
    Level 1 Human Priest

Spear Dancer
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

You can see it is trying for the same Lots of and Handfuls of of the first build, I just didn't have the cards to really optimize it as well as I can now. Hope someone finds this useful.