Resurrection broken ?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Phaselock, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Dungeon,Room=phaselock vs Amy,RoomID=5889

[​IMG]

Attached the full image, couldn't find a thread on it ... but wizard did not show itself after resurrection. It wasn't until I actually activated a card that the cutout appear. The weird vertical stripes afterimage is not from my monitor !

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Had this as well he only appeared after i mass healed him. Also grats on the enchanted harness and cool that you play resurrection. ^^

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

uhuh, i killed my own wizard so that I could resurrect him for testing. And there's still a lots to test for resurrection, thank the ai for being so predictable :p

4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Not creating a new thread since this is related to cards freezing up games and resurrection itself.

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Rose Dragon Ogre Sentries,Room=ROSE (phaselock),RoomID=1071

The story: Dwarf warrior died from ogre bruiser, elf priest casted Resurrection, discarded hand, card froze in middle of screen. Of the terrain tiles, there were 3 from Wall of Fire. And my dead dwarf has a transparent cutout while as a dead figure. No stack error. Resign battle didn't work, had to hard refresh.

edit: priest had talented healer attachment

5. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Oh ho ho! Do you suppose that Talented Healer got confused trying to deal with somebody being healed from the grave?

6. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Happened again...tested without talented healer attachment, no terrain attachments, no transparent cutout.

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Rose Dragon Ogre Sentries,Room=ROSE (phaselock),RoomID=1079

7. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

. . . Nevermind.

8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Found bug and will fix for next build.